Build challenges with partners. Then, pair engaged players with likely-to-lapse and lapsed players. Add a nudge mechanic to help players complete the challenge
- Hit it Rich introduced Partner Power-Up, a new team event (image 1).
- Players are paired together to complete a challenge for a Team Reward. A ‘Nudge Your Buddy’ button allows teammates to nudge one another every hour (image 2).
- Returning to Partner Power-Up after machine play fills the meter with the number of completed spins (image 3).
- When both partners complete their portion of the spin goal, they are awarded the Team Reward. If the goal is not completed, a dialogue notifies both players that the event has ended (image 4).
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies