Take players back only one step in a win-streak mechanic. Increase non-savable boosts awards as players progress
- Candy Crush Soda Saga’s Rainbow Road features five Super Bows to collect, each with increasing boosts awards (image 1).
- Players collect Super Bows by completing new levels without losing a life. After a new level is achieved, a notification appears displaying the new Super Bow and boosts awarded (image 2).
- Boosts for Super Bows are added at the beginning of each new level to help players keep their winning streak going (image 3).
- The final Super Bow to collect is the Rainbow Bow. This includes 15 minutes of unlimited lives and the highest boosts awards (image 4).
- Quitting, or failing to complete a level, triggers a ‘Keep Going’ dialogue and the loss of one Super Bow level. Players may choose to purchase the ‘Keep Going’ option for a chance to keep the Super Bow level (image 5).
- Levels completed with active Super Bows are visible on the map with rainbows (image 6).
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]