This report divulges significant updates and insights about the current mobile RPG market. Some of the highlights:
- Club challenge event Crucible of War helped increase Star Trek Fleet Command’s revenue by 88% and downloads by 29% for its three-day duration.
- In interviews with 20 mobile RPG players, we found that both casual and hardcore players want to see more inclusive club events.
- RPG revenue shot up in April, and Summoners War topped the list with a +71.5% MoM revenue increase—over four times the average growth rate.
- Among tracked apps, collection feature investment is up +33% so far in 2020 compared to the last four months of 2019.
- The Seven Deadly Sins by Netmarble Corporation is a new anime adaptation that includes fully voiced cutscenes with the original cast of actors and AR integration that lets players take pictures with their characters.
Download the full report to see an example of what our RPG subscribers receive each month.