Hidden Hotel: Miami Mystery was launched in the U.S. on 2/21/19, and was averaging $10.1K in revenue daily the week ending 4/12/19. Revenue appears down from the peak in early April.
Graph data is iOS U.S. only
The app combines hidden object levels with custom design core game play. Players can join clubs to be social, and compete on a leaderboard in events. There is even an option to play a level in AR.
- Players complete tasks through hidden object levels (1).
- Attempting levels cost Energy.
- One Energy is awarded every two minutes.
- Completing levels awards Stars that can be spent to custom design the Hotel (2).
- A coin multiplier is awarded for completing levels in a certain amount of time.
- There is unlimited amount of time to complete levels.
- Clubs are unlocked at level five and include chat functionality (3).
- Players can spend Energy to play a level or feed their Pet in AR (4).
- As players progress, Chargers activate and complete collection sets (5).
- During a competitive event, players rank on a leaderboard based on the number of items collected in scenes (6).