Wizard of Oz released a collection system using play and virals that may award a progressive jackpot
- Wizard of Oz introduces Bubble Billions on app-entry, a new feature to pop bubbles for a chance to play a mini-game and win big (image1).
- The Bubble Billions feature includes a progressive jackpot with the current jackpot amount visible from the lobby screen (image 2).
- Bubbles are won in any machine by spinning. A bet up dialogue states, ‘Bet More to Earn More BB’ when any bet changes occur (image 3).
- Players may send and receive bubbles as gifts, accepting up to 20 each day (image 4).
- Once a bubble is won, players ‘Tap’ to reveal the prize (image 5).
- Bubbles may reveal a Dorothy mini-game to find Ruby Slippers for the progressive jackpot or coin prizes. In this example, $0.05 worth of coins was won by popping a bubble gift (image 6).
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies