- Hit it Rich has the most expensive cost per level for players due to high perceived value of its content. Big Fish Casino, Caesars Slots, and Wizard of Oz have the cheapest cost per level (Cost Per Level image)
- Hit it Rich and Big Fish Casino pay out the highest value level awards for levels 1-35 (Level Award image)
- Big Fish Casino has the lowest level award ratio, forcing players to rely heavily on virals and bonuses to generate free coins. Hit it Rich awards the most value for leveling up. This focuses player attention on progression and the level-up moments that award high value and IP-driven machines (Level Award Ratio image)
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]