Release attainable goals that could win large real-world prizes within sweepstakes events
- POP! Slots introduces Luxor Sweepstakes as a chance to win a luxury vacation at the Luxor in Las Vegas (image 1).
- Players collect social balloons during play, filling the event meter. Popping balloons may award chips, XP points, or event points (image 2).
- Filling the meter presents a pyramid, Medallions, a roving window, and a ‘Catch!’ button. The goal of the game is to stop on Petra’s window to win the grand chip and ticket prize (image 3).
- Windows are empty, or contain Petra, chips, or tickets (image 4).
- If a player lands on an empty window, a Medallion will automatically be used for another chance. Players start the event with three Medallions. More are included with chip package purchases (image 5).
- The winner of the Luxor Sweepstakes is announced at app-entry within a dialogue (image 6).
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies