Let players select specific times-of-day for hourly events. Build anticipation for major feature releases. Trigger watch-to-earn dialogue for players not likely to purchase
- Let club leaders set specific times for power hours: In Big Fish Casino, Club Power Hour allows club members to earn double points for their club for an hour each day (image 1 & 2).
- Increase retention by offering a bonus coin package with purchase-collectable only within a certain timeframe: In Jackpot Party HD, the BOGO event awards players who purchase a BOGO today (image 3) a free BOGO tomorrow (image 4).
- Build anticipation for upcoming major feature releases: In Slotomania, ‘Part 3’ of the Lucy video about Slotocards has a mysterious card that reads, ‘See you at the big celebration.’ There is no explanation and the video states, ‘Coming Soon’ (image 5 and see video at LiquidandGrit.com).
- Trigger a watch-to-earn dialogue when non-payers are out of chips: In Hit it Rich, players are taken directly to a watch-to-earn dialogue when short on chips (image 6). Build in logic, based on a predictive model for a fully optimized system or based on number of impressions for a simplified system, to determine whether players should receive a watch-to-earn dialogue or a buy page.
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]