Ensure that all clubs remain active with Club Guard logic. Use multiple videos to explain complex features. Allow players to find out more about a machine before entering or loading the machine
- Add logic that kicks inactive members out of the club after a set period of time: In Huuuge Casino, club leaders may set a time limit (Club Guard) on how many days a club member may be inactive before being automatically removed from the club. This logic includes the club leader. If a club leader is removed, the co-leader takes over saving the club from stalling without a leader (image 1).
- Introduce features with multiple videos: In Slotomania’s Sloto Club, players may click ‘Learn More’ to find tutorial videos (image 2).
- Allow players to learn about a machine without having to open the machine: Add an info button on each machine lobby card that, when clicked, displays a summary of the machine. This will add value to players with slow loading times (image 3).
- Include a buy button on the app-entry machine marketing dialogue: In House of Fun, marketing for the new machine Red Moon Masquerade explains machine features and includes a buy button to the latest discount (image 4).
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies