King.com & PlayStudios’ Royal House Slots is a progression-based app with in-game challenges and a multi-step retention, collection system. This is in soft launch on Android in select countries
- There is a daily bonus and a secondary bonus every two hours (image 1).
- Players must complete various challenges to progress along a map. Each completed step of the map awards one to three stars and a crown. Levels are repeatable to earn more stars and a higher crown (image 2).
- A Journeys icon is visible in-machine (image 3).
- The challenge dialogue displays the task(s) to complete (image 4).
- Completing a challenge awards a gift containing coins (based on average bet), difficulty multiplier, and remaining spins (image 5).
- Gems may be earned by leveling up, daily gifts, or from spins of the bonus system character: Charmbot (image 6).
- There is one Charmbot for each Special Gem. Charmbots may award coins, more Special Gems, or Stickers (image 7).
- Stickers won are placed in one of the five collection albums and players receive rewards for completing a set (image 8).
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies