Add a leaderboard, progressive jackpot, and collection mechanic to scratcher cards to generate revenue from a new source
- In Scatter Slots’ World Ocean’s Day event, there is a leaderboard and a progressive jackpot displayed above four scratch cards. One free scratch card may be collected every 24 hours or every 12 hours after making a purchase (image 1).
- Each scratch card displays a paytable and nine ‘Scratch & Win’ squares. Uncovering three jackpot symbols awards the progressive jackpot (image 2).
- Scratch cards may contain a diamond for the collection mechanic of the event (image 3).
- Players receive a Diamond Card when the fill meter is complete. Diamond Cards may only be unlocked by completing a collection. These cards have the highest payouts (image 4).
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies