Slotomania released a new quest system Snakes & Ladders that has multiple stages
- Slotomania’s Snakes & Ladders was announced with a video. Spinning in any machine earns rolls to play a mini-board game (image 1).
- A fill meter displays the progress until a roll is earned to play Snakes & Ladders (image 2).
- Once the meter is filled, players may choose to roll the dice or save up to five rolls (image 3).
- Rolling the dice advances players along a board. Landing on ladders moves players up, snakes move players down, and surprise squares earn dice or credits (image 4).
- Completing a board earns a credit prize and unlocks the next board to play (image 5).
- Completing all six game boards awards an additional prize. In this example, $13.58 worth of credits was awarded for completing a board (image 6).
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]