“We’ve had three big ideas at Amazon that we’ve stuck with for 18 years, and they’re the reason we’re successful: Put the customer first. Invent. And be patient.” — Jeff Bezos
We combined Kinrate Analytics’ ability to build player personas with Liquid and Grits’ expert knowledge of products to:
- Create highly insightful and actionable L&G Casual Personas.
- Release detailed persona insights within the Kinrate Analytics Puzzle Personas Paper.
- Add relevant persona insights to the monthly Casual Reports.
- Construct a Typing Tool to easily segment your players by the personas.
This report summarizes the motivations, player personas, and valuable attributes of each persona. It is meant to be a guide to understanding the personas. For more in-depth information and insights into the personas, see the Kinrate Analytics Puzzle Personas Paper, which accompanies this report.
To find out more about implementing the Typing Tool on your players, please contact me.
Brett Nowak, CEO, Liquid & Grit[pigeon_protect]
[pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]