From L1-25, Levels generally contribute the biggest inflow of value to a player’s wallet. A detailed teardown of the economy inflow for L1-25 in five of the top-grossing Puzzle apps can be downloaded online.
The three-day Bake Sale Event in Matchington Mansion drove a 24% WoW increase in revenue with the October release … and, an 11% WoW increase with the November release.
Panda Pop disabled the end-of-all-levels feature VIP Mode that allowed players to go back and play any game level. [pigeon_protect] Download Puzzle Report Download L1-25 Economy Spreadsheet [/pigeon_protect] [pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]
Table of Contents
L1-25 ECONOMY ANALYSIS
- L1-25 Economy Spreadsheet
- L1-25 Economy Advice
- Level-Based Item Drops
- VIP Mode in Panda Pop
- New Level Designs I, II, & III
- Notable Releases I & II
- Puzzle Product Council
- Player Motivations
- Puzzle Personas