MyTona hard-launched a hidden objects app, Ravenhill: Hidden Mystery in November 2018 (soft-launched in August). Revenue is currently averaging $5.0K per day (iOS in U.S.). This app experiences revenue spikes on the weekends … when new events are released.
Rovio hard-launched Angry Birds Dream Blast in November 2018 (soft-launched October 2018). Revenue in Angry Birds Dream Blast averaged $2.8K per day during the month of December.
In Angry Birds Match, revenue increased throughout the month of December. Special Offers, Boosted Gacha rewards, and challenging event Levels contributed to the elevated revenue.
Lost Island Blast Adventure revenue spiked at the end of 2018 … corresponding with their Christmas Offer. This upswing was maintained through the first week in January.
[pigeon_protect] Download Puzzle Report [/pigeon_protect] [pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]
Table of Contents
- Ravenhill: Hidden Mystery
- Angry Birds Dream Blast
- Sales & Unlimited Lives Events
- Leaderboards, Challenges, & Sales
- New Level Designs I, II, & III
- Notable Releases I & II
- Puzzle Product Council
- Player Motivations
- Puzzle Personas