The release of a new Daily Quests feature appears to have increased the revenue impact of an existing, recurring event, Treasure Hunts. After Daily Quests went live, revenue was +11% 4Wo4W (two holiday sales in May also boosted revenue).
Soft launched in April of 2019, Best Fiends Stars gameplay is match-link puzzle with a level progression system. The features and events are influenced by Best Fiends and Toon Blast … with Clubs as a core initial feature. Artistically, the app utilizes the Best Fiends characters.
Vineyard Valley gameplay is collapse puzzle with a custom design progression system. The features and events have similarities to Toon Blast and Homescapes. The app was soft launched in February of 2019.
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]
Table of Contents
- Quest Events: Mastery
- Daily Quests & Treasure Hunts in Two Dots
- Passion Puzzle (Ad Market)
- Word Stacks (PeopleFun)
- 5 Differences Online (Smart Project)
IN SOFT LAUNCH
- Best Fiends Stars (Seriously)
- Vineyard Valley (Jam City)
- New Level Designs I & II
- Notable Releases I & II
- Premium Partnerships