Trigger bonus games when all the tiles on the reel set are broken. This mechanic is similar to Scatter Slots’ break-the-chain mechanic; players must break all the chains to level up. This mechanic does not work in RMG because it encourages ‘hawking’ (when a player or group lurk around a machine to jump onto the machine when the mechanic is near completion)
- In Caesars Slots’ Jackpot Destiny, players must have wins on all reel sets to break all the tiles (Image 1)
- Hitting tiles makes the tiles explode (Image 2)
- Breaking all the tiles completes the fill meter and awards the Crystal Bonus Pick ‘Em (Image 3)
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]