IGT’s Ghostbusters Triple Slime offers multiple wheel features and adds onto the pick ’em bonus with a three-wheel bonus spin
- Ghostbusters Triple Slime machine offers a n x n reel configuration and both way multi-pays (image 1).
- Landing three or more scatter symbols triggers an on-reel bonus (image 2).
- In the Slimer Scatter Bonus, scatter symbols convert to on-reel spinning wheels. Coins awarded are the total of all wheel amounts multiplied by the coin value (image 3).
- Three or more bonus symbols landing on the reels triggers the Triple Slime Bonus (image 4).
- The Triple Slime Bonus starts with a pick ’em of 12 ghosts, revealing pointers for three different colored wheels. The number of picks awarded is equal to the number of triggering symbols (image 5).
- After picks and pointers are revealed, the Triple Slime Bonus continues. Each pointer that is won lights up on the three large wheels displayed. The wheels spin, awarding wedge amounts from all active pointers (image 6).
|Spins until a bonus
|Distribution of RTP as % of total RTP
|Slimer Scatter Bonus
|Triple Slime Bonus
Distribution of wins
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies