Jackpotjoy Slots’ Horoscope Heroes has an in-machine objective to unlock various heroes. Unlocking all heroes turns on a bonus that randomly triggers during the base game
- In Jackpotjoy Slots’ Horoscope Heroes a ‘What’s Your Star Sign’ dialogue appears, awarding one pick at machine-entry to unlock a hero (image 1).
- The chosen hero appears with 11 other locked heroes above a 4 x 5 reel set. Each hero represents a different bonus round and feature (image 2).
- There are a total of 12 Horoscope Objectives to unlock all heroes and their bonuses. Clicking the Horoscope Heroes space above the reels displays objectives, progress, and information (image 3).
- A dialogue appears when an objective has be completed, randomly unlocking a new hero (image 4).
- Bonus symbols landing on reels 2, 3, and 4 trigger the Horoscope Heroes Bonus. Players choose the bonus based on the available unlocked heroes (image 5).
- Completing all 12 objectives and unlocking all Hero Bonuses unlocks the Eclipse Mode feature. In Eclipse Mode, bets are doubled and may award one of 12 various Eclipse feature spins (image 6).
|Spins until a bonus
|Distribution of RTP as % of total RTP
|Horoscope Heroes Bonus
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies