House of Fun’s Quest in Wonderland extends the progression system to a map. On the map, players are awarded specific bonus configurations every fourth node
- Players collect hearts to fill the meter (image 1).
- Every fourth step completed awards free spins with a specific Sticky Wild configuration. The other steps reward a pick ‘em bonus (image 2).
- The pick ’em bonus displays ten teapots. Collecting keys activates a x2, x3 or x5 win multiplier. Uncovering a coin amount on any pick ends the bonus (image 3).
- The free spins bonus is awarded with a pattern of Sticky Wilds (image 4).
- On the last step of the map, the free spins contains 12 center reel Sticky Wilds (image 5).
- The number of free games awarded is determined by the triggering bonus symbols. Each bonus symbol that hits then spins a number. The sum of all the numbers determines the number of free spins (image 6).
|Spins until a bonus
|Distribution of RTP as % of total RTP
|Map Pick ‘Em
|Map Free Spins
|Number of jackpots
|Multiple of bet
Distribution of wins
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies