House of Fun’s Quest in Wonderland extends the progression system to a map. On the map, players are awarded specific bonus configurations every fourth node
- Players collect hearts to fill the meter (image 1).
- Every fourth step completed awards free spins with a specific Sticky Wild configuration. The other steps reward a pick ‘em bonus (image 2).
- The pick ’em bonus displays ten teapots. Collecting keys activates a x2, x3 or x5 win multiplier. Uncovering a coin amount on any pick ends the bonus (image 3).
- The free spins bonus is awarded with a pattern of Sticky Wilds (image 4).
- On the last step of the map, the free spins contains 12 center reel Sticky Wilds (image 5).
- The number of free games awarded is determined by the triggering bonus symbols. Each bonus symbol that hits then spins a number. The sum of all the numbers determines the number of free spins (image 6).
|Spins until a bonus
|Distribution of RTP as % of total RTP
|Map Pick ‘Em
|Map Free Spins
|Number of jackpots
|Multiple of bet
Distribution of wins