Aristocrat’s The Walking Dead 2 features an Expanding Reel and a Pick ‘Em Bonus with Free Spins
- The Walking Dead 2 displays a 5 x 5 reel set with four progressive jackpots (image 1).
- Reel Growth triggers when a Walker Wild Multiplier or tall wild combines with a top symbol. Reels expand to the top of the character image, adding up to 300 paylines for a 11 x 5 reel set (image 2).
- The Michonne Attack feature may trigger at the end of any base game spin. High symbols displayed on reels 1 – 4 are converted to the same symbol. Randomly, low symbols on reel 5 may be converted at the same time (image 3).
- In the base game, the Wild Horde feature begins with zombies falling over the reels. Additional wilds are added to the reels that may contain Reel Growth wilds and Walker Wild Multipliers (image 4).
- Three or more blue scatter symbols landing on the reels triggers the free games feature. Players pick one of five boxes to reveal the number of free games, or pick again with spin multipliers (image 5).
- Three scatters, with at least one red, triggers the Jackpot Bonus. Players pick from 12 boxes until three matching jackpot symbols are revealed. Boxes may contain a x2, x3, x4, x5, or x10 jackpot multiplier. Upon the completion of the Jackpot Bonus, players are awarded a free games pick ‘em bonus to play (image 6).
|Spins until a bonus
|Distribution of RTP as % of total RTP
Distribution of wins