“If you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.” – Steve Jobs, Interview with Brian Williams
Dear Product Owner,
When Facebook was the place for growth, product teams were constantly monitoring platform changes, tracking WoW and DoD changes to Requests, Feeds, Push Notifs, Bookmarks, and Open Graph.
While Apple’s platform has been less volatile, there have been recent impactful changes. In all genres, apps that are too similar have been removed from the App Store. As a result, the effectiveness of a Portfolio Approach Strategy—releasing multiple apps to gather Installs through search—has decreased substantially. This development, and recent rumors about the possibility of Apple featuring casino apps, signal more modifications to the Apple platform.
On a product level, there were two major trends this month: economy adjustments and new UIs. See Market Watch for a full list of major changes in the space.
The Economy Teardown takes a close look at Product Madness’ newest app Cashman Casino. In this section, you will also find details on the cost to level up compared to other top grossing casino apps.
Be prepared to take advantage.
- Partner Power-Ups
- Cashman Rewards
- Vegas Words
- Quick Hits
- Luxor Sweepstakes – POP! Slots
- Slots Apps: Top Grossing 1 – 10
- Slots Apps: Top Grossing 11 – 20
- Slots Apps: Top Grossing 21 – 45
- Bingo & Poker: Top 10 Grossing
- Sloto Club – Slotomania
- Chip Drop – Jackpot Party
- Cashman Casino
[pigeon_protect]Social Casino Product Report August 2017[/pigeon_protect]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]