The famous Spanish artist, Salvador Dali, stated, “At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since.”
In 1895, the first slot machine was created with reels of horseshoes, diamonds, spades, hearts, and a Liberty Bell. Land-based machines evolved to classic, video, and now premium. At the inception of social casino, companies emulated and licensed land-based machines.
Today, social casino is a leader and genesis of new mechanics for all markets due to the numerous machines released, ability to test, and competition.
It is not hard to imagine real-money versions of Slotomania’s Farm Fortune, Big Fish Casino’s Gummy Drop, and Huuuge Casino’s God of Sky played at the Aria, Caesars Palace, and Bellagio.
Social casino is still quite young, but our ambitions for growth continue strong.
- Trends: Top 30 grossing games
- Trends: Featured games
- Details: Featured games
GAME DEEP DIVE
- Precious Stone – Slotomania
- The Three Stooges – Hit It Rich
- The Crown of India – House of Fun
- 3 Emperors: Emperor Shun – FaFaFa Real Casino
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan – Hot Shot Casino
- Pink Diamonds: Free Games – DoubleDown Casino