Capitalize on the Wheel of Fortune machine brand popularity by adding similar versions to the lineup
- Old Vegas Slots released its version of the popular Wheel of Fortune machine with a 2 x 3 classic stepper (image 1).
- Three scattered ‘Spin’ symbols landing on each reel trigger the Wheel Bonus (image 2).
- The Wheel Bonus displays various prize amounts with a ‘Spin’ button in the center (image 3).
- Players are notified of the amount won with a dialogue displaying the wheel award and bet multiplier (image 4).
|Spins until a bonus||68|
|Distribution of RTP as % of total RTP|
Distribution of wins
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]