“Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
Your knowledge and time are critical. You need profitable insights from us … quickly.
To increase your access to valuable information and to make the Reports shorter, the entire Report is now in this post.
The new digital Reports can be consumed in your inbox or Slack channel … and include more information within rich media formats.
Let us know what you think of this development, or if you have any questions or comments.
Reel Expansion Mechanics
In Hercules Grand (House of Fun), once a Lion symbol hits, any reel holding a Lion expands … Hercules symbols lock … the other symbols convert to multipliers … and a single respin triggers. Additional wilds are added to the reels before pays are awarded.
To build anticipation in landscape-view machines, pair a single symbol trigger with Ghosting Symbols that display above the reel set. To limit the RTP impact, trigger a single respin, or other low-paying mechanic.
- Ghost Symbols are an under-developed, yet visually-powerful, mechanic for landscape mode machines. In Hercules Grand, transparent versions of the Lion symbol can be seen falling above the reel set, exciting players with the potential of a hit (see image below and this video for more information).
- Test RMG innovations sooner. Hercules Grand is heavily inspired by Griffin’s Throne by IGT … a machine displayed at G2E 2018 in IGT’s Innovation Labs area and recently released to the casino floor.
- Decrease innovation risk with strong production. Have a back-up machine ready to release in case the innovative machine falters … limiting the downside of an innovative machine (and increasing the ROI of experimentation).
- Target persona: Money Mike (see L&G Slots Personas Report for more info)
- Reason: He selects machines with no-nonsense features focused on winning, like respins and multipliers.
- Valuable characteristics: Of the two male personas (Fame Frank is the other), Money Mike is more likely to monetize (even though he spends less time playing slots).
Feature Database Improvement: Many videos, like in the Hercules Grand library, are now titled appropriately so that you can easily find the right video.
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]