Collect more positive App Reviews by letting players give ratings without leaving the app
- The benefits of this in-app rating system are obvious: it keep players in the app while gathering valuable ratings and reviews
- Determine the amount of pre-ratings vetting based on the age of the app and your understanding of specific player satisfaction
- For riskier player reviews, consider a highly-involved vetting process; see Infinity Slots’ pre-ratings survey that predicts a player’s likely rating and gathers valuable player insights
- Replace the rating flow with a customer support option if a player’s survey response is mild to negative
- Apple’s automatic ratings allow players to rate the app without opening the App Store
- More images in the Feature Database
- Release: 7/19/17 (with SKSReviewController iOS 10.3)
- KPI: Installs (driven by positive App Ratings)
- Player motivations: Association, Value
- Rate Flow – Infinity Slots
- Survey / Rate Use – Slots Era
[/pigeon_protect] [pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]