Award players one chance at a jackpot for every $1 spent. Create personalized awards by matching players’ best payout after purchase. Boost retention by increasing the daily bonus a certain number of days based on challenge completions
- Allow players to win one chance at a jackpot for every $1 spent: Originally seen
in Hit it Rich in June 2017, Jackpot Days was released in Wizard of Oz this month to
award players one chance at a jackpot for each $1 spent (images 1 & 2).
- Create a personalized bonus with purchase by matching players’ highest win:
In Bingo Blitz’s Fortune Frenzy, players who make a purchase are awarded a match
of their highest win (image 3). This mechanic was also released in Slotomania’s Spin
to Win. Players’ highest free spins award is matched but there is a cap on the amount
of coins purchased, which drives up package purchase amounts (image 4).
- Award players daily bonus boosts for completing event challenges to increase
retention: In House of Fun’s Spin & Win Rewards Roundup, players are awarded a
100% increase to their daily bonus for x number of days (image 5). X is determined
by the amount of challenges a player completes (image 6).
- Release an event to unlock machines with community participation. Make the
grand prize to unlock all machines: In Quick Hit Slots, the QuickHit Strip event is a
progress bar based on community spins. The community may unlock certain casinos
(image 7) and eventually unlock all machines in the app (image 8).
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies