“Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.”Bill Gates, July 7, 2011
Product management is transitioning in live mobile games. The shift is away from releases focused on features that often compete with the core game play and/or metagame … to creating strong event systems that bolster the core game play and metagame. House of Fun HoF Legends is a solid example that is closely-examined in this month’s Casino Report
[pigeon_protect]Download the Casino Report
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]
Table of Contents
- Zynga Poker Revenue Drop
- Real-World Events
- HoF Legends Content Releases
- Bingo Collect & Progress Mini-Games
- Notable Releases I & II
- Player Motivations
- Player Personas
- Data Collection Process