Scatter Slots released a daily event calendar with a progress bar that fills based on completed missions
- Scatter Slots’ Scatter Diary is a daily log-in event to complete missions. In specific machines, this feature allows players to collect prizes (image 1).
- The Scatter Diary mission is revealed at machine-entry with a progress bar below the reels (image 2).
- For players to fill the daily meter, they must complete the mission before the daily timer runs out (image 3).
- There are three possible prize bags that may be won by filling the meter (image 4).
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies