Cashman Casino was launched on iOS mid-July and is currently a top 20 grossing iOS app in the US[envira-gallery slug=”cashman-casino-ranking-trends”]
Cashman Casino focuses players on the daily bonus and unlocking premium slot machine content
- Product Madness’ Cashman Casino allows players to play as a guest, or sign-in with Facebook for a reward (image 1).
- There are three progressive jackpot bonuses available with Cashman Rewards (image 2 and see New Innovations for more details).
- The High Limit Room unlocks at level 20 giving players access to the same lobby machine; but now each machine offers a progressive jackpot (image 3).
- Cashman Casino is themed after popular real money machine Mr. Ca$hman that features randomly triggered bonuses (image 4).
COST PER LEVEL
Cashman Casino’s cost to unlock each level is much cheaper than other top grossing apps. At level 20, the High Limit Room is unlocked in Cashman Casino. DoubleDown Casino and Big Fish Casino were removed from the graph because their level curves are much more expensive.[envira-gallery slug=”economy-teardown-cashman-casino-cost-per-level”]
- Cashman Casino gives an average amount, $5.00 worth of coins, to new players compared to top grossing poker apps. Huuuge Casino was removed as an outlier, giving away $85.99 worth of coins to new players (Initial Coin Balance Image)
- Cashman Casino provides players with an average amount of free coins daily. There are three bonuses paid out with a total daily value of $2.90. The largest contributor to players’ wallets is the tertiary bonus that is paid out every 15 minutes (Total Value of Coin Bonuses Image)
- Cashman Casino has no default bet amount, allowing players to choose their initial bet. The new user minimum buy-in tuning is average-200x the minimum buy-in amount. This allows new users to receive an average amount of play time at the minimum bet amount (Default Buy-In Amount and Minimum Bet Tuning Images)
- Cashman Casino has an above average coins-to-dollar ratio relative to top grossing poker apps: 400K coins for every dollar spent (Coins-To-Dollar Ratio)