- Royal House Slots gives a small amount, $0.26 worth of currency, to new players compared to top grossing casino apps. Likely one of several variants as they test economy tuning during soft launch (Initial Coin Balance Image)
- Players have an above average amount of free coins daily. There are two bonuses paid out with a total daily value of $11.17. The largest contributor to players’ wallets is the secondary bonus that is paid out every 2 hours with a potential value of $10.91 daily(Total Value of Coin Bonuses)
- New users have very little amount of play time before running out of currency: 10x the default and minimum bets. Collecting coins from Facebook Connect (200K) and the daily gift (125K) increases tuning to 43x the default and minimum bets, which is still relatively tight(Default Bet Tuning and Minimum Bet Tuning Images)
- The economy inflation is average relative to top grossing slots apps: 385K coins for every dollar spent (Coins-To-Dollar Ratio Image)
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies