Candy Crush Saga released The Emoji Movie Levels to compliment the release of The Emoji Movie
- In Candy Crush Saga’s The Emoji Movie Levels, players are challenged to set Gene free for a sweet reward (image 1).
- The Emoji Movie Levels features a movie character for each of the five levels with an event timer (image 2).
- Players are reminded at the beginning of each level the goal to set Gene free. Failing to complete a level will not reset progress (image 3).
- Completing all five levels before the time runs out awards players with one-hour of unlimited lives, and boosts (image 4).
- The Emoji Movie was released in the USA on 7/28/17. Here is the trailer: https://goo.gl/zzcViK
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]