Release event-specific currencies to increase engagement. Include limited time collection and store items. Allow players to exchange the event currency for permanent currency after the event concludes
- Fishdom’s Flower Festival debuts a new special Flower currency earned exclusively during the timed event (image 1).
- Players earn Flowers, in addition to regular awards, for bonuses and level completion (image 2).
- Limited time collection items may only be purchased with the new event currency (image 3).
- Event-themed items purchased will remain in a collection after the event is over.
- After the event concludes, players may exchange Flowers earned for coins, a permanent currency (image 4).
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies