Invent an exciting ‘tomorrow bonus’. Expand social events. Shift player behavior by focusing on bet levels
- Let players bet on the next days’ bonus: In Poker Heat, players are told that their daily bonus for the next day will change based on the odds of the Cleveland/Golden State basketball game that night. Make things more interesting by letting players bet, and awarding smaller/larger bonuses the next day based on results (image 1).
- Upsell players with the option to collect a free piggy bank or purchase a larger one: In DoubleU Casino’s Golden Piggy Booster Pack, players may collect 100K coins for free or buy a pack to get more Golden Piggy Pot Bonus (image 2).
- Tie bet up mechanics into the event: In House of Fun’s Golden Raffle, players must spin with at least two golden symbols (image 3). Golden symbols are based on the bet amount … a very popular mechanic used in House of Fun machines (image 4).
- Reward players with new machine access and larger packages when they complete a collection with spins and purchases: In Infinity Slots’ Lucky Box, players collect four puzzle pieces to unlock discounts on their next purchase and gain access to new machines (images 5 & 6).
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies