Three new level designs were released in the past month: Boom Boxes, Water Lily, and Shipwrecked
- Boom Boxes in Gardenscape:
- Players must make matches next to the Boom Box using pieces that match the colors on the sides of the box (images 1 & 2).
- Water Lily in Gardenscape:
- Pieces cannot rest on a closed Water Lily. Making matches next to the Water Lilies opens them up (images 3 & 4).
- For more information: https://goo.gl/zNWYSf
- Shipwrecked in Fishdom:
- Players must drop all the coins down to the bottom by making matches underneath the coins (image 5).
- Players do not want to match pieces next to the Jerrican.
- Matching pieces next to Jerricans burst them open and spills oil over onto adjacent tiles, making it harder to complete the level (image 6).
[envira-gallery slug=”level-design”][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]