Award event winners with naming rights. Determine tomorrow’s leveling payout based on today’s play. Add a mystery gift post-purchase for a simple implementation of surprise bonuses
- Award winners with naming rights to public rooms: In WSOP’s Champions Table event, the top winners are awarded the jackpot prize and naming rights for the next Champions Table. Events are announced on Facebook with top winners displayed in the app (images 1 & 2).
- Base tomorrow’s awards on today’s level up play: In Caesars Slots Stairway to Riches, players’ award amounts for the next day depend on how many times they level up the present day. Prizes include express bonus collections, triple XP, double gifts, and additional ten level rewards (image 3).
- Incorporate an unknown gift into coin packages: In House of Fun, the Peek-a-Boo coin feature adds a surprise gift to coin packs (image 4). This is marketed prior to purchase unlike DoubleU Casino’s Surprise Bonus feature highlighted in New Innovations, which is an unexpected bonus.
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies