Add profile images to virals. Provide more app customization. Mirror real world discounts
- Personalize virals by showing the face of a lapsed player: In Hit it Rich, players receive an app-entry dialogue that shows the profile picture of a lapsed friend (image 1). If a player, ‘Accepts the Case!’, they receive a reward for sending the missing person a request (image 2). If the missing person returns to the app, the ‘Detective’ player receives an additional prize.
- Let players customize the app with jackpot notifications, animations, space optimization options, and more: In House of Fun, players have options to customize their app (image 3). When ‘Optimize Space’ is turned on, a dialogue explains how the feature automatically removes unused machines (image 4).
- Add a coupon book to mirror real world savings: In Slotomania, players receive a Coupon Book. They may clip up to four coupons to make discounted purchases (image 5).
- Add a new powerup that allows players to daub any available square: Bingo Blitz’s new power-up WILD! allows players to daub any square when the power-up is triggered (image 6).
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies