Scatter HoldEm Poker began climbing the top grossing charts in 2017 and is on track to break into the top 30 iPhone US Casino category
Scatter HoldEm Poker focuses on retention with three daily bonuses. Exclusive features and rewards are reserved for VIP players
- Scatter HoldEm Poker features a challenge-based map system. Missions must be completed to advance (image 1).
- The current mission is visible in the bottom left corner of the screen, with a fill meter displaying progress (image 2).
- There are three possible daily bonuses: Daily Review, Daily Reward, and Daily Bonus. The Daily Bonus must be earned by completing five of seven tasks. Tasks range from claiming bonuses to making a purchase (image 3).
- The hourly bonus is the total amount won in ten hands of video poker. Payouts for the video poker paytable may be upgraded (image 4).
- Type-chat is available to VIP players only. During table play, pre-set chat phrases may be used (image 5).
- The VIP Status System is comprised of seven levels from Bronze to King. Players earn points to gain the next status level through play and store purchases. Depending on a player’s level, VIP benefits increase chip and status points on store purchases. Exclusive VIP support is given only to the top three VIP levels (image 6).
- Scatter HoldEm Poker gives a massive amount, $5.33 worth of coins, to new players compared to top grossing poker apps (Initial Coin Balance image)
- Scatter HoldEm Poker provides players with a modest amount of free coins daily. There are three bonuses paid out with a total value of $2.12 daily (Total Value of Coins image)
- Scatter HoldEm Poker’s new user buy-in tuning is modest: 32x the default buy-in amount and 640x the minimum buy-in amount. New users receive an average amount of play time (Default Buy-In and Minimum Buy-In images)
- Scatter HoldEm Poker has the highest coins-to-dollar ratio relative to top grossing poker apps: $3.0M coins for every dollar spent (Coins-to-Dollar image)