Create an app targeting a new niche within social casino for long-term revenue gains
- The app formally know as Vegas Downtown Slots, which is now called Vegas Words – Downtown Slots, introduced Vegas Words, a word-based mini-game (image 1).
- Players try for the highest score by spelling words with tiles on the board. Before a tile rack is full, a dialogue surfaces with ways to collect more tiles (image 2).
- Placing a word and pressing the ‘Word Strength’ icon displays the strength of the word compared to other possibilities with current tiles. A dictionary is available for reference (image 3).
- Premium Tiles with the highest point values are: Joker, Golden Joker, and Diamond Joker. After placing a Premium Tile, players must choose the desired letter (image 4).
- Each board displays the number of words needed to complete the board and earn the Board Prize amount. Achieving Point Milestones increases the Board Prize by the milestone amount (image 5).
- If a board presents a challenge, the challenge and the word goal must be completed in order to win the Board Prize (image 6).
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies