Zynga Poker introduces Weekly Playoffs are players league 7 and above
- Weekly Playoffs are introduced to players upon app-entry (image 1).
- When the Weekly Playoffs begin, a notice appears in the league menu button and a Playoffs Tournament icon appears with a ‘Play Now’ button. Each eligible player receives one free buy-in to compete. Players may purchase additional entries until the Weekly Playoffs end (image 2).
- The Weekly Playoff tournament begins when a minimum of 27 players have joined. During play, the screen will display current rank, blinds, timer, chip count, stats, chat icon, and leaderboard icon (image 3).
- The Weekly Playoffs leaderboard shows players competing in the tournament, placement, and chip count (image 4).
- Clicking on the prize tab displays the prize breakdown by final placement in the Weekly Playoffs (image 5).
- When a player has been knocked out, a final placement and prize notification appears. The last player standing wins the top chip prize and trophy (image 6).
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies