Zynga Poker introduces Weekly Playoffs are players league 7 and above
- Weekly Playoffs are introduced to players upon app-entry (image 1).
- When the Weekly Playoffs begin, a notice appears in the league menu button and a Playoffs Tournament icon appears with a ‘Play Now’ button. Each eligible player receives one free buy-in to compete. Players may purchase additional entries until the Weekly Playoffs end (image 2).
- The Weekly Playoff tournament begins when a minimum of 27 players have joined. During play, the screen will display current rank, blinds, timer, chip count, stats, chat icon, and leaderboard icon (image 3).
- The Weekly Playoffs leaderboard shows players competing in the tournament, placement, and chip count (image 4).
- Clicking on the prize tab displays the prize breakdown by final placement in the Weekly Playoffs (image 5).
- When a player has been knocked out, a final placement and prize notification appears. The last player standing wins the top chip prize and trophy (image 6).