Create an event calendar to announce new features. Incorporate a medal collection system to reward players
- Best Fiends’ Event Calendar is visible inside the event screen (image 1).
- The Event Calendar provides information for each event (image 2).
- A Medals collection now accompanies weekly events, with an additional icon on the map screen (image 3).
- Completing any of the weekly events will award one of five medals.
- Three of the medal collection events are not played on the main map area and require players to complete five levels in one life. New event levels are added weekly.
- The fourth medal collection event is available four times a week and is played on the main map. This requires players to reach a number of treasure chest levels before time runs out (image 4).
- Collecting a medal rewards players with various game currencies. In this example, $2.42 worth of various currencies were awarded for earning the Medal of Bravery (image 5).
- A medal counter appears in Challenges once an event has been completed and a medal has been collected (image 6).
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]