Revenue increased +6.2% WoW after the release of Best Fiends’ Temper of Doom, and +7.8% WoW after the release of Music Festival but did not sustain following either release. Revenue flattened 2Wo2W after Temper of Doom, and 3Wo3W after Music Festival.
Although revenue was up +1.2%, +10.2%, and +24.4% WoW after the releases of Matchington Mansion’s Brenden’s Juice Bar event, the revenue impact is undetermined because there were many events, sales, and content released at the same time.
In Soft Launch
In Farm Heroes Champions by King, the progression is to complete match-3 levels to unlock chapters in a story. Boosts, clubs, and challenges are core features (clubs and challenges are similar to features in Toon Blast).
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]
Table of Contents
- Playable Story Events
- Temper of Doom & Music Festival in Best Fiends
- Storefront Mechanics
- Brenden’s Juice Bar in Matchington Mansion
IN SOFT LAUNCH
- Farm Heroes Champions by King
- New Level Designs I & II
- Notable Releases I, II, & III
- Utilize L&G’s Tools
- Mechanics Taxonomy
- Premium Partnerships
Review all features and events released in the Data Tool