Apps on iOS that require players to sign in using third-party login services must now also offer Sign in with Apple.
Missions & Upgradeable Rewards
Gardenscapes’ revenue was +18% and downloads -14% WoW after the release of Furry Season. Revenue maintained at +14% 2Wo2W.
Collection and challenge events make up 31% of all new events in tracked puzzle apps. Collection events have become more prevalent, while challenge events have decreased in popularity.
Custom design events are on the rise, driven in part by Home Design Makeover, which released the most custom design events in 2019. Home Design Makeover was added to the tracked apps list in June.
Feature Database Tool: Notifications
Stay on top of the latest apps, features, events, and more using our new email notifications tool within the Feature Database. Log in to your Liquid and Grit account to get started.
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]
Table of Contents
- Sign in with Apple
- Missions & Upgradeable Rewards
- Furry Season in Gardenscapes
- Challenge and Collection Events
- Custom Design Events
- New Level Designs I & II
- Notable Releases I, II, & III
- L&G Puzzle Personas
- Puzzle Product Council
- Premium Partnerships
- Puzzle Mechanics Taxonomy
Review all features and events released in the Data Tool.