Give highly-engaged players an intimate team competition feature that awards team and individual performances. Determine winners based on levels won in a single life
- Wizard of Oz: Magic Match’s Team Battle event allows players to choose their team. Teams compete in multiple one-hour battles until the event is over (image 1).
- A countdown timer appears once each team has 10 players (image 2).
- Team Battles feature 20 levels, battle timer, team point meter, and leading team indicator. Event levels must be completed in a single life. Team points increase for each completed level. Players who fail to complete a level may start again at level one, until the battle is over (image 3).
- A ‘See the Results’ button appears at the conclusion of each battle (image 4).
- Each team is notified with a dialogue displaying the winner, final points of each team, and prizes (image 5). Members of the non-winning teams see: ‘These are the Prizes you missed out on!’ with a ‘Continue’ button.
- The Top Player for each battle is awarded prizes based on individual performance, even if not on the winning team (image 6).
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]