Arknights by Yostar Limited
In February 2020, Arknights averaged $44,535 in daily revenue (+118% MoM) and 2,635 daily downloads (-6% MoM).
Puzzle Mini-Game Event
After the release of the Sharp Eyes & Quick Hands and Picking Up Pieces events in Rise of Kingdoms, revenue was +62% and downloads were +9% 4Do4D. The last four releases of these events have averaged +59% revenue for their durations.
Fishing Mini-Game Feature
In the three weeks following the release of Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire‘s fishing feature, revenue was -11% and downloads were -34% 3Wo3W.
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]
Table of Contents
- Arknights by Yostar Limited
- Puzzle Mini-Game Event
- Sharp Eyes & Quick Hands and Picking Up Pieces in Rise of Kingdoms
- Fishing Mini-Game Feature
- Fishing Mini-Game in Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire
- Content Releases I & II
- Notable Releases I & II
- Premium Partnerships
- RPG Mechanics Taxonomy
Review all features and events in the Data Tool.