Incorporate a Deal or No Deal mechanic into pick’em bonuses to give players additional bet choices
- NetEnt’s RMG machine Fairytale Legends: Hansel & Gretel offers a multi-way 3 x 5 reel set that pays any three-in-a-row, regardless of reel placement (image 1).
- Anytime during play, a full reel wild landing on the reels triggers a re-spin. Multiple re-spins may be triggered (image 2).
- A fairy may appear randomly during play and grant one of three features: Fairy Wonder Spin, Fairy Surprise, or Fairy Wild Spin (image 3).
- Chests landing on reels 1, 3, and 5 trigger an on-reel pick’em for coins, free spins, or the Candy House Bonus (image 4).
- In the Candy House Bonus, players choose three out of 15 candies. The possible multipliers are displayed along the side of the bonus (image 5).
- After each pick, candies and corresponding multipliers not chosen disappear. Players are then given the option to take the average of the three remaining candy and multipliers on the left, or pick one of the three candies on the right (image 6).
|Spins until a bonus
|Distribution of RTP as % of total RTP
|Bonus game RTP distribution
|Base game random
|Pick’em for bonus
Distribution of wins
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies