Incorporate a Deal or No Deal mechanic into pick’em bonuses to give players additional bet choices
- NetEnt’s RMG machine Fairytale Legends: Hansel & Gretel offers a multi-way 3 x 5 reel set that pays any three-in-a-row, regardless of reel placement (image 1).
- Anytime during play, a full reel wild landing on the reels triggers a re-spin. Multiple re-spins may be triggered (image 2).
- A fairy may appear randomly during play and grant one of three features: Fairy Wonder Spin, Fairy Surprise, or Fairy Wild Spin (image 3).
- Chests landing on reels 1, 3, and 5 trigger an on-reel pick’em for coins, free spins, or the Candy House Bonus (image 4).
- In the Candy House Bonus, players choose three out of 15 candies. The possible multipliers are displayed along the side of the bonus (image 5).
- After each pick, candies and corresponding multipliers not chosen disappear. Players are then given the option to take the average of the three remaining candy and multipliers on the left, or pick one of the three candies on the right (image 6).
|Spins until a bonus
|Distribution of RTP as % of total RTP
|Bonus game RTP distribution
|Base game random
|Pick’em for bonus
Distribution of wins