In POP! Slots’ Quick Gold, the bonus is group play that employs profile pictures, multipliers, additional reels, and numbers on symbols
- Quick Gold is a stepper machine with six stand alone progressive jackpots (image 1).
- Three or more gold bars earn a spot on the Golden Reel Bonus (image 2).
- The Golden Reel Bonus has a total of 18 spots and begins when all spots have been filled (image 3).
- During the Golden Reel Bonus, prize amounts land on the reels as a string of numbers. Images of three players land on the first reel to determine the winner. On top of each player’s image is a multiplier that is determined by the player’s bet amount at the time the spot was reserved (image 4).
- After each free spin, the symbols of winning players are removed.
- The Golden Reels Bonus starts with five reels and upgrades with additional reels twice during the bonus round (image 5).
- On the bonus spin, which happens after six free spins, all players are returned to the wheel for a Winner Takes All bonus spin. In this spin, three players land on the reels, but only one player is picked as the winner (image 6).
|Spins until a bonus||39|
|Distribution of RTP as % of total RTP|
|Gold Reel Bonus||28%|
– Volatility is the standard deviation of the 10K payouts
– The distribution of RTP is base or bonus game RTP over total RTP
– RTP range is 90% confidence with 10K spins
– More info on our data collection process is in the Appendix