Provide a simpler style machine to create a ‘what-you-see is what-you-get’ experience for the Plain Jane slots player
This machine is based on the real money gaming The Green Machine Deluxe released by Bally. Incredible Technologies’ Money Rain Deluxe is another relatively recent example of having all symbols as Scatter Pay One-Of-A-Kind.
- In High 5 Casino’s The Green Machine Deluxe, players receive a 5 reel that displays only blank reels upon machine-entry (Machine Entry image)
- Spinning the machine triggers dollar amounts, free spin symbols, and jackpot symbols. The dollar amounts are multiplied by a set multiplier determined by the bet amount (Base Game image)
- Free spins are triggered by one or more free spins symbols (Free Spins Trigger image)
- There are jackpots that are awarded by landing jackpot symbols (Jackpot Symbols image)
- See the Appendix for Liquid and Grit’s Slots Player Personas
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies