007 Goldfinger features a wild symbol that awards credits or a wheel bonus, which includes free spins, credits, or jackpots. Before triggering the wheel bonus, a movie clip plays within the reel set … functioning as a type of anticipation mode.
In Magnificent Mysteries, walking wilds during respins move towards each other. When walking wilds collide, the progress meter is filled … eventually triggering a bonus game.
Quick Hit Slots released 19 machines (9 were Dragon-themed … likely in response to Zynga’s release of Game of Thrones Slots). 2 x 3 reel configurations are trending (9% of total machines tracked). Roaming symbols is potentially an upcoming trend (2 machines in May and 1 in April).
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]
Table of Contents
- Video Integration
- 007 Goldfinger in Gold Fish Casino
- Advanced Bonus Game Progressions
- Magnificent Mysteries in Caesars Slots
- Trends Summary
- General Releases I & II
- L&G Slots Personas
- Premium Partnerships
Review all features and machines released in the Data Tool by filtering ‘Year’ and ‘Month’ >>