Adopt this reborn variation on reel spins with spaces that spin individual reel strips
SC Games recently released this mechanic in The Simpsons. An older example of this mechanic is Bally’s Mega Winner 2.
- House of Fun’s Quest in Wonderland adopts single space reels spinning style (Base Game image)
- Five or more scatter symbols trigger free spins. To determine the number of free spins, a number spins and then lands on each scatter symbol. The total of all the numbers equals the number of free spins awarded (Number of Free Spins image)
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]